Your staff are key to your success in winning customers and delivering a great experience.
We have developed a number of bespoke Brand Training Programmes to create an engaging way to learn.
If you are interested, please speak with your sales manager or get in touch with us at Asahi UK.
Our app is an online e-learning platform that we use to host content for AUK brands such as courses, videos, news & presentations.
- Asahi Beer Masters is an online e-learning platform that we use to host content for AUK brands such as courses, videos, news & presentations
- It can be accessed through an online ‘console’ (website link) or through our Asahi UK Beer Masters app on Apple or Android
- Customers can be registered by site or on an individual basis and are then able to access all the content relevant to them
- We can track progress through a dashboard to see which sites have completed the courses, allowing us to incentivise course completions if and when we want.
- It is based on the CPL platform. A number of our customers already use CPL as their training platform, so we are able to bring our content onto their platform, eliminating the need for them to set up a new log in
- On request, we can provide Scormed versions of our e-learning courses that will work on customer portals that aren’t through CPL.
- E-learning courses for Asahi Super Dry, Meantime, Peroni and London Pride. Covering brand background, category insight, branded glassware and perfect pour
- "Upwait" course modules, detailing how to best identify and fulfil opportunities for an extra serve (food or drink).
- A range of videos covering Draught Technical Services (DTS), brand updates (e.g. Vinci), perfect pour, digital and above the line campaigns (where available).
- Bite size ‘modules’ on beer covering history, taste, category and solving draught tech issues.
We have a full training programme to ensure Asahi Super Dry is understood and that the two part Karakuchi serve is perfectly delivered in your outlet. This includes staff training, consumer engagement and a rewards programme.
We have launched a whole new way to be a part of the Asahi Super Dry Masters of Karakuchi programme with an innovative mobile app for bartenders based in the UK On Trade.
The Masters of Karakuchi app leads bartenders on a journey to discover everything they need to know about Asahi Super Dry, from perfecting our bespoke two-part Karakuchi serve, to our secret Japanese recipe and heritage.
The programme rewards curiosity, giving bartenders the chance to win unforgettable experiences and rewards - such as Axel Arigato trainers, Sony headphones and weekend festival experiences - through completing tasks.
Every serve matters is our global bartender training programme in partnership with Global Bartending.
A perfect pint matters to consumers, with two thirds of people saying quality is the biggest influence of drinks choice.To achieve the perfect serve, you have to truly understand the beer: Its provenance, how it was brewed and ultimately, what makes its taste truly authentic and worth paying for. ‘Every Serve Matters’ aims to support the hospitality sector in producing that perfect pint, every time through four key brands and the unique way in which they should be served: Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry, Pilsner Urquell and Grolsch Premium Pilsner.