User Generated Content Policy
Asahi UK and its brands is committed to promoting responsible drinking, as well as delivering a positive experience for our fans. Our brands sold and marketed in the UK include: Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry, Grolsch, Fuller’s London Pride, Meantime, Dark Star and Cornish Orchards. Across all our digital sites and fan pages we encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos and links. However, we will review all posts, removing those that are inappropriate, offensive, or are in breach of these rules.
Specifically, we will remove posts that:
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend.
- We know or suspect may break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes publishing, posting, distributing or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are made to appear as if they have been posted by someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same message, or are unrelated to our brands- ‘spam’.
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers, email and postal addresses.
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others, including the abuse of alcohol.
- Are made by a person under the legal drinking age, or include a photo that features someone who is (or appears to be) under 25.
- Portray over-consumption or irresponsible drinking in a positive light.
- Endorse drinking while driving, operating any type of machinery, or engaging in other type of activity that requires concentration to avoid injury.
- Imply that drinking alcohol results in any type of medical benefits.
- Imply that alcohol consumption is essential to business, academic, sporting or social success.
- Imply that our brands or any other alcoholic drink is good because it has a high alcohol content.
- Condemn anyone who chooses not to drink alcohol.
- Discuss drinking alcohol in relation to any type of illegal or anti-social behaviour.
Asahi UK and its brands reserves the right to adjust these rules as needed and to delete comments or photos for reasons not stated in this list.
By using this page you agree to comply with these house rules for our brands, as well as the terms and conditions of the site/channel in question – for example, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.
Comments and other material posted by users of this site do not reflect the opinions of Asahi UK and its brands, nor Asahi UK and its brands confirm their accuracy.