London Pride free pint glass and prize draw – Full Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion is open to people who are aged 18 or over, and excluding employees of Asahi UK and their immediate families, bar staff at participating venues, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: 12noon on 1 November until 23:59 on 31 December 2019.
3. To participate - Collector
: Purchase a pint of London Pride at a participating venue (see https://60years.londonpride.promo/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Participati...
for list of participating venues) during the Promotion Period and receive a collector card with one stamp. At each subsequent purchase of a pint of London Pride at a participating venue during the Promotion Period ask the bar staff to stamp your collector card. When you have 4 stamps on your collector card, hand it to bar staff who will exchange it for the Collector Card Reward. Maximum 1 stamp per person per participating venue per day.
4. To participate - Prize Draw
: Access https://60years.londonpride.promo and submit your name and email address where prompted. Maximum 1 prize draw entry per account.
5. Collector Card Reward: 1 of 74,592 limited-edition London Pride pint glasses. Subject to availability in participating venues.
6. Prize Draw Prize: An overnight VIP London Pride tour for 2 adults. Winner and guest will enjoy a visit to the Fuller’s Brewery in Chiswick followed by lunch at the Brewery and then a black cab tour of London including 4 of Fuller’s best pubs. The dinner and their guest will be accompanied on the tour by a Brand Ambassador who will be able to share their knowledge of the history of the pubs and London Pride. Prize includes 1 night’s accommodation in a Fuller’s London hotel (double or twin room, breakfast included). Prize includes dinner at the hotel to a maximum value of £150. The Promoter is not responsible for transport beyond as set out above. No other meals or expenses are provided. Prize must be taken within one year of the award of the prize, please see clause 9 for further details.
7. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
8. Prize Draw winner selection and notification: Within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period the entries received during the Promotion Period will be submitted into a draw and the winner will be selected at random from all the entries. The winner will be contacted using the email address as submitted when entering the draw within 5 working days of the prize draw and will have 10 working days to respond to the direct message confirming their eligibility for the Prize Draw prize. Failure to respond within this timeframe will result in that winner being disqualified and the Promoter will approach a reserve winner selected in the same manner. The Promoter is under no obligation to award the prize if a first-reserve is ineligible or fails to respond to the communication in a timely fashion, and if the first-reserve refuses the Prize Draw Prize for whatever reason, the Promoter is not obliged to make further attempts to award the prize.
9. Further Prize Draw Prize details:
a. Winner will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required by the Promoter in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize;
b. Winner and guest must be over 18 years of age;
c. If a winner is unable to accept the prize, no compensation will be provided;
d. The prize must be booked at least 6 weeks in advance of proposed travel dates;
e. Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted;
f. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued;
g. Prize flights cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer;
h. once the prize has been booked, the Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter; and
i. All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner.
10. A winner may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the promotion, though for regulatory reasons if the winner is or looks under 25 such publicity will not include photographs of the winner.
13. Winner Details: The name and region of the Prize Draw prize winner will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “London Pride tour winner” in the title, to arrive between 1 and 31 March 2020.
14. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
16. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
17. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
19. The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and prizes are subject to the prize supplier’s terms and conditions.
20. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Asahi UK Ltd, One Forge End, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DB, United Kingdom
J Sainsbury Reward with Purchase Summary Terms
18+ only. Purchase at J Sainsbury’s required. In store only. Reward
: set of 2 half pint Peroni Nastro Azzurro branded glasses when you purchase 1 x 6pack (6x330ml) 11 -31/12/19 or until stocks last. To claim in-store
: take your 6-pack and Reward to the till whilst stocks last. 17,000 Rewards available, centrally allocated. Full terms & conditions at http://uk.asahibeer.co.uk/. Promoter
: Asahi UK Limited, Woking GU21 6DB
Full terms and conditions (J Sainsbury gift with purchase PNA)
Open to customers of J Sainsbury’s, aged 18 or over, except employees of Asahi UK Limited and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
In-store purchase required.
Reward: two Peroni Nastro Azzurro branded half-pint glasses. 17,000 Rewards available, centrally allocated.
Promotion Period: 11 – 31 December 2019 or until stocks last.
To participate: During the Promotion Period when you purchase a 6 x 330ml multipack of Peroni Nastro Azzurro (“Qualifying Item”) you will be eligible for the Reward. Collect your Reward at the promotional stand and present to staff at the till along with your Qualifying Item.
Claimants may be asked for a form of ID to comply with J Sainsbury’s requirements.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Reward for an alternative of equal or greater value.
No correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any Reward. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Asahi UK Ltd, One Forge End, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DB