MILLER GENUINE DRAFT RETAILER PROMOTION
1. Open to retail customers of [winning Wholesaler] only, except employees of Miller Brands (UK) Limited, employees of participating customers and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Promotion Dates: 1 August – 31 October 2014 (“Promotion Period”).
3. Entry into the promotion is automatic for all retailers who are members of the winning Wholesaler.
4. Prize: 1 x Citroen Berlingo 1.6 HDi.
5. Winner Selection: The Prize will be awarded to the retail customer with the largest volume sales of Qualifying Products (see clause 6) during August – October 2014. Winner will be calculated by analysing winning Wholesaler’s head office sales out data of Qualifying Products (see clause 6) for retail customers for the duration of the Promotion Period and will be verified by an independent party within 10 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
6. Qualifying Products are:
a. Miller Genuine Draft 275ml NRB 12 pack;
b. Miller Genuine Draft 275ml NRB 15 pack;
c. Miller Genuine Draft 275ml NRB 20 pack;
d. Miller Genuine Draft 330ml NRB 24 pack; and
e. Miller Genuine Draft 330ml NRB 4 pack
7. Winner notification: The winning retailer will be notified within 14 days of winner determination. The winning retailer has 14 days to respond to initial notification confirming (1) they wish to claim the prize, and (2) Name of individual the vehicle is to be registered against. Failure to comply with this timeframe may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to the next-highest participant as determined in the same manner.
8. Winner Validation: The Promoter will confirm validity of the Retailer Promotion winner by cross-checking against winning Wholesaler’s head office EPOS data. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure or error in the winning Wholesaler’s head office EPOS system.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferrable, cannot be exchanged for cash, and will be registered with DVLA in Retailer Promotion winner’s name.
10. Further prize details:a. Manager of winning retailer will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required by the Promoter in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize;b. Winning retailer will need to arrange insurance or appropriate documentation such as Statutory Off-Road Notification to be in place at time of collection or delivery of prize. Failure to arrange insurance may result in prize being withheld by dealer.c. If the winner is unable to accept the prize, no compensation will be provided; d. once prize has been provided as set out in these terms and conditions, the Promoter shall not be liable for any defect in the prize which is supplied subject to manufacturer’s standard terms;e. All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner;
11. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The name and region of the winner will be available at http://asahi.uat.formulatedevelopment.co.uk/beers/PTC/Pages/home.aspx between 1 December 2014 and 31 January 2015.
13. No responsibility is accepted for entries or records of purchases of Qualifying Products lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
14. Winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Citroen.
16. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
19. The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and the prize is subject to the prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions. 20. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Miller Brands (UK) Limited, SABMiller House, Church Street West, Woking GU21 6HS.